Tuesday, April 7, 2009

04/03/2009 - I Think We Need A New Holiday



Speaking of my Real Life (and we were, weren't we?), I just got published in MungBeing again. Please check out my work amidst many other talented folks' in this month's issue. The Theme is "Love", which as astute watchers of Futurama know, differs from the emotion known as "wuv".

Also, speaking of love, a side note on today's comic - I'm not actually an asshole and nor do I wish any of my exes ill (well, 99% of my exes). The real messy relationship stories of my life would take more than a panel and not be nearly as "funny", so I've cliff-noted them in today's comic. But hey, if anybody's got requests, I can get all "Blankets" on your butts (only poorly illustrated and one paged).

And I'm sorry! Now you go say you're sorry to someone else. My made-up holiday will become real, damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment