Saturday, April 18, 2009

04/17/2009 - I Have Strange Associations



A few notes for accuracy's sake:

1) The first mix tape I ever received from a HS Sweetheart was actually Denis Leary's "No Cure For Cancer" on Side 1 and a handpicked selection of Aerosmith's Greatest Hits on Side 2. The Def Leppard and Alice Cooper did follow very shortly thereafter, so I didn't fudge things all that much.

2) I lived in Missouri for four years. Of all the things I saw and did there, I miss the BBQ and the fried catfish the most.

3) Evan, if you're reading this, you too, are a sexy vegetarian. I just have limited space here and I couldn't fit "two hot vegetarians and my equally attractive but platonic vegetarian lady friend Evan" into the panel. Sorry!

4) Well, it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment